Welcome to the NERV Home Page
Current Vendor: Enterprise Holdings Inc
The NERV BPA is intended to be utilized on incidents by personnel from the NWCG agencies which include:
Bureau of Land Management
National Park Service
NERV – USFS RX Burn Support
Roadside Assistance Phone Numbers
- 1/2 ton trucks, SUV's, mini vans and sedans: 1-800-307-6666
- HD Pick-up Trucks and Box Trucks: 1-888-736-8287 ext 3
- Accidents involving other drivers/vehicles: please call the NERV hotline at 208-390-4868, if you receive vm, we will call you back ASAP if within the hours of 8am-8pm MTN. Ensure you fill out the SF-91 and include that in your package along with any available police report.
- Damage to only the NERV vehicle: please document the damage in your Cover Sheet package along with pictures, if available. You can submit your Cover Sheet package within the standard 30 day requirement.
- DOI proof of insurance NERV Version 2023
- USFS Proof of Insurance
Diesel Fuel Instructions
- NERV users please be cognizant of the required fuel for the vehicle in your possession. If you are unsure, please read the instructions below:
- Diesel Fuel Instructions
The NERV agreement may be utilized for:
- Any single resource responding to an incident whose position requires a vehicle with 4x4 high ground clearance and HD tires to meet the needs of the assignment (3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks approved for off-road use tires).
- Any single resource that is responding to an incident who needs a rental vehicle to meet the needs of the mission and is NOT self-sufficient or able to procure a vehicle (such as Administratively Determined or Casual Pay employees who do not have an agency travel card).
- Incident Pool vehicles that will be managed by a ground support, buying team, dispatch or other units and will be utilized by multiple resources or multiple incidents
DO NOT Use NERV BPA If:
- The vehicle is NOT for incident use.
- The renter IS Self Sufficient and does NOT require a 4x4 high ground clearance and HD tires to meet the needs of the assignment (3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks approved for off-road use tires.
Each vehicle rented through NERV BPA MUST:
- Be requested electronically through this site by Dispatch Only with a valid Resource Order.
- The Resource Order used for reservation must be e-mailed to the NERV Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) upon picking up the vehicle.
Every thirty days (30 days from when the vehicle was picked up), please submit the following documents and in the required PDF format to the NERV inbox email@example.com. Every thirty days the vehicle is out, a package that includes the following documentation must be submitted for that vehicle – VEHICLES ARE NOT TO EXCEED 120 DAYS RENTALS. If the vehicle is ordered on an overhead, aircraft, or crew resource, the individual renter is responsible for documentation submission. If the vehicle is ordered on an equipment resource, then ground support is responsible for the documentation submission. If the vehicle is returned (must be returned to Enterprise) prior to the end of a 30-day cycle, the paperwork is due at that time.
- Payment Cover Sheet
- Resource Order(s) (All Resource Orders the vehicle was assigned to)
- Commercial Rental Agreement (May have been e-mailed to user/users from Enterprise upon vehicle pick up)
- Any and all other documents pertaining to the rental (pre/post inspection sheet, accident reports, etc.)
- (Dispatch Only) Dispatch Rental Vehicle Log