Welcome to the NERV Home Page
Current Vendor: Enterprise Holdings Inc
The NERV BPA is intended to be utilized on incidents by personnel from the NWCG agencies which include:
Bureau of Land Management
National Park Service
The NERV agreement may be utilized for:
- Any single resource responding to an incident whose position requires a vehicle with 4x4 high ground clearance and HD tires to meet the needs of the assignment (3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks with e-rated or 10-ply tires only)
- Any single resource that is responding to an incident who needs a rental vehicle to meet the needs of the mission and is NOT self-sufficient or able to procure a vehicle (such as Administratively Determined or Casual Pay employees who do not have an agency travel card).
- Incident Pool vehicles that will be managed by a ground support, buying team, dispatch or other units and will be utilized by multiple resources or multiple incidents
DO NOT Use NERV BPA If:
- The vehicle is NOT for incident use.
- The renter IS Self Sufficient and does NOT require a 4x4 high ground clearance and HD tires to meet the needs of the assignment (3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks with e-rated or 10-ply tired only.
Each vehicle rented through NERV BPA MUST:
- Be requested electronically through this site by Dispatch Only with a valid Resource Order.
- The Resource Order used for reservation and the Traveler Rental Vehicle Checklist must be e-mailed to the NERV Program (email@example.com) upon picking up the vehicle.
- Have the following documents completed and e-mailed to the NERV Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) once the vehicle has been returned, reassigned by Dispatch or every 30 days for payment processing.
- Payment Cover Sheet
- The Traveler Renter Vehicle Checklist
- Resource Order(s) (All Resource Orders the vehicle was assigned to)
- Commercial Rental Agreement (May have been e-mailed to user/users from Enterprise upon vehicle pick up)
- Any and all other documents pertaining to the rental (pre/post inspection sheet, accident reports, etc.)